Friday, March 13, 2009

Appreciation! F**k My Life.com

Okay. Okay. I know I am a little behind sometimes when it comes to exciting new websites.  But I find myself newly obsessed with F**k My Life or FML.  

FML is a website where people submit short sentences complaining about real life events that warranted a "wtf!" or "are you serious?" response. Categories range from love to money to sex to work to miscellaneous. Each page is chock full of entries that will make you laugh hysterically out loud.  Who doesn't love to chuckle at another person's bad luck and affliction ? I know I do.   

Here are some examples of entries on FML: 
  • "Today my boss fired me via text. I don't have a text messaging plan. I paid $0.25 to get fired. FML." link
  • "Today I tried to prove to my dad that he snores by secretly putting a tape recorder under his bed. I soon found out that my parents had sex that night. Apparently my mom likes to talk dirty. FML."link
  • "Today my brother's new girlfriend, who is blind, asked to feel my face so she could tell what i look like. She said i was 'unique.' I got called ugly by a blind chick. FML." link

So go to the website. Maybe waste some time at work.  It will definitely be worth it. Just make sure not to laugh too loud because your co-workers will stare and you will be forced to answer with a resounding "FML!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment